Every once in a while we hand over Hop Talk to our readers and fellow bloggers and let them set the agenda. Even when you’re writing about beer you need a break now and then.
Here is a list of guest articles:
- Beware the plastic paddies by The Beer Nut
- Eola School Restaurant by Jeff of Wort’s Going On Here?
- Age verify on beer sites? by BrewDad
- No American beer in London, but lots of American hops by Bailey of boakandbailey.com
- American Beer In The UK by Mark at maeib’s Beerblog
- San Diego beer scene by Sage from My Beer Pix
- Straight-up home brewing the way I see it by Adam of Beer Bits 2
- Drinking Beer & Running in Washington, D.C. by Bryan at The Brew Lounge
- The Burdens of Evolution by Bill at Beer Janglin’
March 2008 – Women’s History Month
- Women Brewers Unite – The Pink Boots Society by Teri Farhrendorf
- “I’ll have a half of Pride and no funny looks please” – attitudes towards women in British pubs by Boak of Boak and Bailey
- Dark Beer by Jasmine from Beer at Joe’s
- “Women and Beer – Wine or Liberation” – women, beer, history, and myths by Carolyn Smagalski, The Beer Fox
- Cascade! by Max, half of the Hop Talk Advisory Panel
If you’re interested in donating an article, please Contact us.